Wherever you go, I'll go there too. Here and there and everywhere, and always with you. ~Sandra Boynton

Monday, May 31, 2010

New Hobby

Lately I have been really into taking pictures. So much that my family sometimes makes fun of me for how many pictures I take or how my camera goes everywhere I go. Well, after much research (and patience), I finally bought a DSLR camera today. I have been looking at the Canon Rebel line for a few months but just couldn't bring myself to spend that kind of money on a camera when we had a perfectly good point and shoot camera already. Enter nice man who put his Canon Rebel XT on Craig's List for only $220. Although it's an older model, it is a great camera and a perfect upgrade from our current camera. And it is in great condition. Today, we filled up a 512 MB memory card (about 150 pictures) before we even opened the instruction manual. Here are some of our favorites from today.

3 comments:

  1. Great pics Kristen! We love our Canon Rebel (and ours is the older version too!) Your babies are absolutely adorable! Happy summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you made it so we can add comments. Your kiddos are adorable! I love checking in on you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Kris...I love the last one of Collin! Taking pictures can be addicting, that was us this weekend too.

    ReplyDelete

Followers