Wherever you go, I'll go there too. Here and there and everywhere, and always with you. ~Sandra Boynton

Sunday, July 3, 2011

A New Do

This past week, we spent a week at the beach with my family, including my nephew Carter. (Beach pics coming soon.) Collin and Carter have always been good buddies. But this week, I think they became much closer. On the way home yesterday, Collin was already asking for Carter to come to our house. He cried when I told him I didn't know if we could go see Cars 2 with him. He asked me this morning why we couldn't stay at the beach. Then he told me that he wanted his hair cut short like Carter's.So since his hair looked like this at the beach (also his choice...when I took him to get his haircut a couple of weeks ago, he told me he wanted to keep it long. Since when do 4 year old boys have opinions about their hairstyle?? Anyway, I went with it, but had no idea how fast it would grow and be too long.), I said why not? It's summer and in the 90s and I bet it will be pretty darn cute. Plus, the sun and chlorine had turned it a weird greenish-yellow color.

Just before:
Here goes...Almost couldn't watch this part...Collin's first look in the mirror...Does he like it??Maybe so?I don't know...it's a little silly.Yep, I think he does. Anything that makes my little man smile this big has got to be worth it.And this smile actually saves me money!



2 comments:

Followers