Wherever you go, I'll go there too. Here and there and everywhere, and always with you. ~Sandra Boynton

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Just Because

a. I finally backed up all of our photos and formatted my card so I could take more photos.
b. I got a new lens for my camera. It's pretty much the bottom of the line canon zoom lens, but it allows me to be further away from the kids so that they aren't paying attention to me and my camera. Plus it was free through a program from my previous employer so I'm perfectly happy with it!
c. I discovered presets in lightroom which make it tremendously easier to edit photos when you really don't know what you're doing.

d. I just love these kids! (and the dog).

P.S. First day of school post coming Tuesday (yikes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers