Wherever you go, I'll go there too. Here and there and everywhere, and always with you. ~Sandra Boynton

Monday, October 31, 2011

More Firsts

So I know all of you (3) readers are expecting a Halloween post, but sometimes my OCD gets the best of me. The blog posts just have to be in order. Plus, I have hundreds of pictures to go through from today, so look for some cute pics of our little pirate and parrot soon!

For now, I have a first for both of them.

Collin wrote his first story a few days ago! He is doing such a great job at sounding out and spelling words. The other night, he was reading Green Eggs and Ham (with just a tiny bit of help)! I think you should be able to make out most of his story. Except for maybe the "DND" in the middle of the page.
The "DND" just might be my favorite part of the whole story. It's "The End" or "D End" as I have now realized I say it when I read to him. :)

Since the pediatrician or the AAP or whoever now recommends you keep your toddler rear facing in a carseat until the age of 2, we just now switched Katelyn to forward facing this weekend! Her poor little legs just couldn't take it anymore being all scrunched up against the seat. I tried, but at least it's her birthday month as of tomorrow! Cannot believe THAT by the way!
I think she likes it! Here's to some more pleasant car rides with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers