Wherever you go, I'll go there too. Here and there and everywhere, and always with you. ~Sandra Boynton

Friday, November 18, 2011

I'm Thankful...

Okay, since I didn't do the whole "Today I'm thankful for..." on Facebook, I thought I would use a blog post and include what probably would have shown up on my status if I had participated. :)

A wonderful husband who works all day every day so that I can stay home with my sweet babies. (Yes, I work. But at only 6 hours a week, I consider myself a stay at home mommy). :)

An absolutely perfect job that a.) allows me to work only 6 hours a week, b.) is 5 minutes from my house, c.) is directly across the street from Mike's office (I can literally see his desk from our waiting room!), and d.) gives me the opportunity to meet some awesome families and sweet, sweet kids!

Thanksgiving break.

Awesome coworkers like Victoria Hall Couture who understand that I can't miss moments like these.
Finding the perfect school setting for both of my little ones who I would love to just keep home with me every day (well, I feel that way most days...)!

Nannas and Mimis (who are more than willing to watch my sweet kids when needed on school holidays/breaks so they can attend the aforementioned school!).

The most sweet, caring teachers a mommy could ask for.

A 4 1/2 year old who ties his own shoes and bathes himself (he wants to take a shower every night all of a sudden!).

Go Fish, Guess Who, I Spy, Tic Tac Toe, and Toy Story Yahtzee.

The sweet voice of a (very) soon to be 2 year old (and the fact that she's using it more and more).

Naptime.

Sesame Street. And Alvin and the Chipmunks. And Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness.

Coffee!!

My sisters.

A great group of girlfriends who love playdates as much as me! (Although I sort of miss those "playdates" where the "kids" sat around in carseats or rolled around on the floor while we talked, drank coffee, and ate yummy food. If you still have those sort of playdates, now that's something to be thankful for!)

Coupons.

Publix. And Target of course.

Leftovers. And my crock pot.

These two rambunctious, but ever so sweet and loving, kiddos.
I'm thankful for much more than I could ever have time to blog about right now. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, which means lots of fun family time which I am so thankful for. It also means that the following day is Black Friday and that on top of preparing the perfect Abby Cadabby party for my sweet little girl, I might or might not be at Target and/or Wal Mart at some unheard of time of the night.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers