Wherever you go, I'll go there too. Here and there and everywhere, and always with you. ~Sandra Boynton

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Fun

We decided to do a gingerbread house for the first time this year.  We used a kit since it was the first time.  I've already decided that next year, we're making one from scratch.  Or from a box of gingerbread cookie mix I should say.  This one was simple to put together, but some of the candy that came with the kit wouldn't stick very well.   
Kate looks like she is saying "It's ok Daddy...it doesn't have to be perfect."
Supervising Daddy's work.
Time to add the candy!
Collin directing (what he does best)
Classic Kate
What a gingerbread house looks like when a 4 and 2 year old are in charge.
Giving Mommy love (or so I thought...)
Sneaking more treats!
I think she ate more than she added to the house.
What?
Proud of their finished product.
Just love them to pieces!   
 We continued our holiday fun today as we headed to see Santa!  I had hoped to post a beautiful picture of my two sweet kids sitting in Santa's lap.  But after Kate kicked him in the shin a dozen times as I tried to sit her in his lap, I knew that wasn't going to happen.  But here's a cute pic of my sweet boy and Santa!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers