Wherever you go, I'll go there too. Here and there and everywhere, and always with you. ~Sandra Boynton

Monday, March 12, 2012

Is it spring yet?

You may remember that both Collin and Katelyn were super sick over Christmas break.  I wish I could say it has been better since then, but it hasn't.  Both have since had pneumonia and had to be on breathing treatments at home, and Collin has had strep throat twice!  Each time Collin has been sick, he's been running really high fevers which he really hasn't done much before.  They were so high one time that he was hallucinating.  It was really scary.  He also has a new habit of throwing up every time his fever goes up.  It's really fun!  

Needless to say, we are ready for spring, despite the fact that I really need to go get myself some Claritin!  We've been having fun on our well days though!

The other Friday morning, I took them to Krispy Kreme for breakfast.  It's always such a treat for them.  They love to watch the donuts being made and of course eating them!  Thanks Ms. Rachel and Ms. Eryn for the sweet Valentine with a coupon!   
Katelyn's favorite...chocolate iced with sprinkles!
Collin's favorite...powdered!
 Collin and Katelyn are in Auntie Joy's wedding NEXT WEEK!  Collin really needed a haircut, so we decided to go ahead a let them even Katelyn's up as well. 
Brother seems ok, so it must be alright.
I really wasn't sure how it was going to go at this point.
I've got this yummy lollipop, but what is she doing to my hair?
Checking on brother again.
Still ok.  He's a pro.
It was a success!  So proud of you big girl!
And then there's Kung Fu.  We are thinking of enrolling Collin in karate.  I think you can see why. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers