Wherever you go, I'll go there too. Here and there and everywhere, and always with you. ~Sandra Boynton

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day 2

Our second day of celebrating Christmas (the 23rd) started with a visit to my Paw Paw.  It was a really great visit with him and I'm so glad we took the kids to see him.  I think they really enjoyed spending time with him. 
Oh how I wish this picture was completely in focus, but it's still a good one.  Collin is giving Paw Paw his present - his karate picture.

Paw Paw sharing his peanut butter cookies with all of his great grandchildren.
One for Campbell.
A picture I think she and I will cherish for a long time.
We loved this Santa in the lobby.  But now seeing it in pictures, I can understand why the kids were unsure of him.
Next, we headed to Gran's house for lunch and presents. 
Love this girl...and her eyes.  She loves her "pri-suns". 
I always seem to get a great pic of Gumpy and the boys at Christmas.
Telling secrets.
My sweet girl.
Love this picture of my Gran and Grandaddy.
Silly boys.
Waiting patiently to open.
Who says kids don't like to get clothes as presents?
This kid does.
Collin tearing into some gifts.
All four of them trying to figure out why Gran was so excited about her new trashcan!
To end the night, we took a trip by the Gaddy's Christmas lights on our way out of town.  The kids loved it!  Wish we lived closer and we would go all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers