Wherever you go, I'll go there too. Here and there and everywhere, and always with you. ~Sandra Boynton

Monday, February 4, 2013

NGCSU

Now known as the University of North Georgia.  The chow hall is different.  The gym is different.  The biology building is different.  The bookstore is different.  There's a Starbucks, but not a Chick fil A.      
Many things have changed, but this remains the same.
How is it that I just helped move this baby sister...
into this same building I moved into over 15 years ago?
Even Lewis is different.  There's an elevator now for goodness sake!  But I know she'll make many of the same (but different) memories I made when I was there.  We were even there for her inaugural trip to the Dahlonega Wal-Mart!
Kandace and mom on move in day!
Kandace and Kelli (and Carrigan)!
Me and Kandace.
Good luck Bud!  Here's to a great first semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers