Wherever you go, I'll go there too. Here and there and everywhere, and always with you. ~Sandra Boynton

Monday, May 27, 2013

Everland


Still trying to catch up!  I guess we were busy in May, but it was good busy!  As I was looking through my pictures tonight to figure out what to post about next, I found these crazy pictures of Collin.  I have no idea how he made these, but I'm guessing it was something on the iPad.  He is such a nut!





Anyway, a few weeks ago, we discovered a new play place in Buford...Everland.  We went on a Sunday afternoon and didn't really plan on staying long.  The kids played for 2.5 hours nonstop.  I had to make them stop for a snack.  We were so sad when Imaginations at Play in Buford closed.  This place is a cross between that and Catch Air/Monkey Joes.  We will definitely be going back this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers