Wherever you go, I'll go there too. Here and there and everywhere, and always with you. ~Sandra Boynton

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Take a Trip Tuesdays

I know I keep saying I'm going to catch up on this past summer, and honestly I was going to just give up and skip it.  But then I realized that I had already started all of the posts.  So here goes.  With all of this cold and rainy weather, looking back over this summer has made me ready for it again!

One of the trips we took this summer (and probably none of them were on a Tuesday, but oh well!) was to the beach house with Papa and Auntie Joy.  It was a blast!
They loved these huge animals that Ms. Susannah put in the house!
Building sandcastles with Papa.
Feeding the seagulls.

Relaxin' with Auntie Joy
I wasn't happy about this catch.

We also went to Gulfport to visit Grammie and Grandpa.  It was fun family time with LOTS of family.


Playing rocks with Mimi.
A little souvenir shopping.
This tooth was just hanging on, so had to get a picture.
We took lots of day trips with friends and family too.
Cousin fun at Everland.
Visiting them at their house...look at these boys reading together!
 We also went up to visit my friends from OT school one day and have some fun in the creek :)  Hard to believe there are 7 kids between us now!
Little miss priss did not like the creek.
Couldn't believe that he was doing this!
Trying to escape again.
Watching the train.
Katelyn's first trip to the movies.  We watched Chipwrecked.
Donuts on the 4th!
Obviously not a Tuesday, but they had fun at Home Depot!

Think this was Monsters University.
Kate didn't want to go to the movies, so we did manicures and pedicures instead.

Summer fun at Auntie Joy's.
Skate Country!
Last day before school started back!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers