Wherever you go, I'll go there too. Here and there and everywhere, and always with you. ~Sandra Boynton

Friday, September 10, 2010

How big is Katelyn?

Soooooo big!!

So yesterday, I put Katelyn in her crib while I vacuumed her room. She just looked so grown up to me sitting in there playing with her tea pot (her new fav toy). I thought, well I'll go get the camera and take some pics of her since it's been a few days.

I got some cute shots...

but I never thought I would capture this...
At her 9 month check 2 weeks ago, the nurse asked if she was pulling up to stand. My response? Not even close. What do I know??

Now as an OT, I'm not supposed to be happy about this step towards walking before she's even getting on her hands/knees. So I'll be working extra hard to get her crawling. But as a mommy, I'm proud as can be that she's taken another step forward.

And did I mention she's decided baby food is for babies, and clearly she is not one of those. Here she is after her yummy avocado and diced apples dinner (with a few bites of chicken noodle dinner snuck in by mom).


We love our big girl!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay Katelyn! She is going to be crawling around with Lilia in no time:) Her liking "real" food is also great. She is growing so quickly and did I mention, she is ADORABLE!!! Congrats on the pulling up.
    ~Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetheart, they never cease to amaze you she will walk up to you when you least expect it.We love all of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers