Wherever you go, I'll go there too. Here and there and everywhere, and always with you. ~Sandra Boynton

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Picture Day

Well, not only did I take the kids to have their school pictures taken today, but picture day carried on all day at our house. Mainly because I received my Lightscoop in the mail today and just had to try it out. It is a little mirror device that fits over my pop up flash to bounce the flash and make the lighting look more natural. So we had a small session in the morning just to test it out and got some good shots. Then later this afternoon, I took Katelyn's 9 month pictures and tried to replicate a bathtub picture of Collin that is hanging in their bathroom. I had taken them last week, but was unhappy with the lighting in all of them. (Hence my purchasing a Lightscoop this weekend). So here's a slideshow of my favorites. I haven't edited any of them, so ignore the spots on the background in some of them. And the pics of both of them are the best I could get. Collin is such a goofball lately, and I can't get him to give me a natural smile for anything. (He did great for the photographer at school, however.) Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. So when can we come over for a photo shoot? I have yet to have any professional photos of Ethan taken. As I was saying, when can we come over? I want to see y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well they are hardly what I would call professional, but I would love to see you guys! We need to plan it soon. Maybe even this week??

    ReplyDelete

Followers