Wherever you go, I'll go there too. Here and there and everywhere, and always with you. ~Sandra Boynton

Monday, December 6, 2010

Say a little prayer

for our sweet little girl in the morning. I know ear tubes are simple and quick, but pray everything goes smoothly with the procedure and anesthesia. I'm sure she'll be totally fine, and I will be a nervous wreck. I was happy to learn today that one of us gets to accompany her into the operating room until she is asleep. I snapped a couple of pictures of her tonight in her cute new jammies. Maggie was upset she didn't find footie pajamas she liked for Katelyn's birthday. Little did she know she would need a nice, warm 2 piece outfit to be wearing when she is dragged out of her bed at 530 in the morning. Thanks Mag! Oh, and she's also telling me about her earache in the first picture. She's been pulling on them all day :( So, tonight this surgery = one nervous mommy but tomorrow hopefully it will = one happy little girl!
Although she already looks pretty happy, doesn't she? Now off to disturb her sweet dreams to give her an extra bottle before midnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers