Wherever you go, I'll go there too. Here and there and everywhere, and always with you. ~Sandra Boynton

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

L.O.V.E.


Finally Collin let me take some pictures of him the other day so now I can do a little blog post just about him (because what's a blog post without pictures, right?) So here's some of the newest things I love about him and some of the little things I want to remember about this (rather interesting) phase of his life.I love that he loves to play hide and seek, tic tac toe, tag, and the "kid game" all of the time. (Kid game = mommy or daddy get tucked into his bed and he listens out for us on the monitor; we re-enact his long, drawn out bedtime routine of asking for a hug, water, blanket, fan, music, etc. etc.). I love that he sings the theme song to "Jake and the Neverland Pirates" at the top of his lungs. I love that he carries around a piece of a magnet puzzle to determine if random objects are metal and puts a mirror in a glass of water to make rainbows with a flashlight. I love that he turns over different objects 50 items a day to see if they can be recycled.I love that he practically stays attached to the stepstool, just in case there is a task to "help" me do. I love that he cleans up the toys every night even though we all know he's not the one who drug them all out. I love that he has figured out the child locks on the doors and can now do things like let the dog out/in or throw a diaper in the garage. I love that he really does help me all day long.I love that he loves his sister. I love that he will not let her go down for nap or bedtime without giving her a hug and kiss. I love that he sings the ABC song to her almost every time she is crying.I love that he asks me every day "What are we gonna do tomorrow?" I love that he tells me he loves me multiple times a day without me saying it first. I love that he still mispronounces the words music (musnic) and crayon (crayron). I love that sometimes he wants me to help him with things he is perfectly capable of doing on his own. I love that he still likes to snuggle with me. Love, love, LOVE this kid!

1 comment:

Followers