Wherever you go, I'll go there too. Here and there and everywhere, and always with you. ~Sandra Boynton

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Where did our baby go?

Really, where?
So, tonight you went to sleep without taking a bottle. Last night, after I gave you your last bottle and laid you down to sleep, Collin and I packed up every bottle in our house and the bottle warmer and took them down to the basement to the "baby gear" box. Right away. Literally, 5 minutes from the time I walked out of your room. I knew I had to pack them up right away or you would have gotten yet another bedtime bottle tonight. But, you didn't. Mommy's goal for taking it away was 15 months, but that didn't happen. Finally I told myself that when the last canister of formula was gone, that was it. (Actually, I bought you some more vanilla toddler formula, but you got it in a sippy cup tonight. I like the nutrition it gives you since you really don't drink that much whole milk.)

So, now you're on to bigger and better things. Like frozen yogurt.

And capri suns.
But you'll always be our little baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers