Wherever you go, I'll go there too. Here and there and everywhere, and always with you. ~Sandra Boynton

Saturday, January 21, 2012

In between days

Like I said in the last post, we had a few days in between Katelyn and Collin each being really sick over Christmas break.  I have great memories especially of the day after Christmas.  Katelyn was finally feeling better, the kids had a ton of new toys to play with, and I got to do one of my favorite things...organize and put things away.  I also finally got to use my kindle that afternoon while Katelyn napped and Collin played outside.  Collin got a bike, scooter, roller skates, rocket launcher thingy, and new bubbles so he was super busy in the front yard.
We also put together the roller coaster that day.  I sort of thought it would be something I would pull out occasionally when I really needed them to be entertained.  Yeah right.  Every time I pack it up (it stores really nicely inside itself), they ask me to set it back up within 10 minutes.  Thankfully it's really easy.  They LOVE it!  Thanks Auntie Joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers