Wherever you go, I'll go there too. Here and there and everywhere, and always with you. ~Sandra Boynton

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Congratulations "Bud"!

I thought it was crazy that my oldest graduated from pre-K this year.  Well, even crazier is that the little person who came into our lives when I was in 9th grade has now graduated from high school herself!!  I will never forget getting the phone call (as Maggie and I were riding with home from church with her parents) that mom was in labor.  And now that tiny little baby who I used to rush home from school to play with and blow bubble gum bubbles at just to make her giggle is not so much a baby anymore.  And I couldn't be prouder that she has decided to follow in her big sister's footsteps and go to OT school.  (Like many college students, she might change her mind and that's ok...no pressure!  Ok, maybe just a little.)  We love you and are so proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers