Wherever you go, I'll go there too. Here and there and everywhere, and always with you. ~Sandra Boynton

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Fingerprints

Seriously, what is happening?  I just decided on the kids preschool, like, yesterday.  How is it that today was the LAST day of school?  And why did the kids change so much in just 9 short months?
First Day
Last Day

First Day
Last Day
First Day
Last Day
First Day
So, there's not a last day picture of carpool because it wasn't as happy of an event as the first!  Collin is SO SO SAD to be leaving this school.  I guess that's a good thing, because it tells me he had a great year in pre-K!  He is really going to miss his friends and definitely his teachers.  They were so great, and we really saw lots of positive changes in him this year.  I just cannot say enough good things about this school, and I'm pretty thankful that Katelyn will still be there for 3 more years!

Katelyn had a fun end of year party on Monday.  They had pizza for lunch and then headed outside for water play!  We are also really sad to leave her teachers.  Although she didn't ever talk much for them, I know she loved them to pieces and I think the feeling was mutual!
Ms. Eryn, Katelyn, Ms. Rachel
Not really sure what she's doing.  

Just as I wasn't prepared for my emotions at preschool open house, I was NOT prepared for pre-K graduation.  I should know myself better by now.  Goodness.  If it weren't for the music, I might have been okay.  Add in the fact that Collin had spotted me in the crowd and sang each song directly to me and you've got one emotional mommy.  (Have y'all heard the song "Fingerprints"?  Yes?  You know what I'm talking about.  No?  Find it on You Tube now and picture a group of 4 and 5 year olds singing it to their parents.)  

His shoe fell off in the middle of the ceremony.
So glad he can laugh about stuff like that!
Getting his diploma from Ms. Dayna
Collin and Daddy
Me and my little graduate
Collin and Ms. Kristen
Collin and Ms. Jennifer
 Ready or not, Kindergarten here he comes!

HAPPY SUMMER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers