Wherever you go, I'll go there too. Here and there and everywhere, and always with you. ~Sandra Boynton

Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Fun

Daddy got to go to Katelyn's school party since I had to work, but he got some great pictures for me!




 Katelyn got to go to Collin's party too the next day. 
Collin wasn't feeling well when we got there.
Kate enjoyed his plate of goodies while he went to the clinic to get checked out.
Working on finding his sight word eggs.  He didn't have a fever and insisted on staying until the hunt was over.
Forcing a smile for mom.
We took him straight to the pediatrician, because I didn't want to end up at urgent care over the weekend.  He was complaining a lot about his throat.  The doc said it was a virus, probably the flu.  So we came home and he pretty much stayed in his bed for 2 days. 
Kate enjoyed playing with his toys without him bossing her around :)
The Easter bunny left some goodies...
Collin tried to get out of bed to check out his basket.  He lasted about 15 minutes.
Katelyn checking out her goodies.



Needless to say, Collin and I had to miss out on the festivities.  But Kate got all dressed up in her Easter best and headed down to Fayetteville with Daddy.  I had to snap a few thousand pictures before they left :)
She reminds me of her Aunt Kandace in this one.





My favorite.






Sounds like Katelyn had a great time at Auntie Joy's house.  Really sad Collin and I had to miss it!




But I did try to make Collin's Easter special.  He finally emerged from his room to dye eggs!  He mostly watched and bossed me around, but it was fun!


He did decorate them himself :)
We had a good time hiding eggs for each other in the house too!

We also played tic tac toe and planted his grass grow kit the Easter bunny brought.  Even if he was sick, it WAS nice to have some one on one time with my little guy! 

And it turns out, we just went to the doctor too early.  I took him back today because he had developed this awful rash and he just wasn't getting better.  This time we got a positive strep test and he has scarlet fever!  Good news is I'm hoping he'll be better by tomorrow now that he has an antibiotic!

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers