Wherever you go, I'll go there too. Here and there and everywhere, and always with you. ~Sandra Boynton

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Princess Katelyn

 Katelyn is not always a really girly girl.  She does LOVE her babies, tutus, and the color pink.  She also now loves to shop, loves anything striped, polka dotted, or ridiculously colorful, and will pitch a complete tantrum in a store over anything that sparkles. 

But she also refuses to watch any sort of girly TV show or movie except for Dora.  (Although she did just decide it was fun to watch TV about 2 weeks ago.)  Her faves are Little Einsteins, Yo Gabba Gabba, the Wiggles, and Kung Fu Panda.  I have pushed Sofia the First, Strawberry Shortcake, and Tinkerbell but she's just not having it. 

She has cute little pink princess forks and spoons, but she ALWAYS chooses spiderman if they are clean.

I gave her a choice of any new big girl panties at the store the other day and she chose Angry Birds.

She "toots" a LOT and cracks up at herself.

She loves to play with Collin's cars and army men over her toys most of the time.

The one thing she asked Santa Claus for this year was a Lightning McQueen.

Now I am not complaining by any means.  I love that little girl so much exactly the way she is.  But I did have to snap a few pictures the other day when she put on her hot pink tutu, hot pink heels, and asked me to "make her a crown with braids". 
This was the best I could do.






We love you sweet Kate Kate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers