Wherever you go, I'll go there too. Here and there and everywhere, and always with you. ~Sandra Boynton

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Fun

It's been another great week. Katelyn is still growing right before our eyes. This week she mastered the Bumbo seat and is really reaching forward for toys now.

She really loves her brother. I try so hard to make her laugh sometimes and get nothing. He will walk in the room and sneeze and she cracks up. Maybe it's because he's just so silly.

Admiring him and all his silliness...

One of my favorite things is to watch them laugh and play together. I think this next photo will probably be one of my favorite pictures of them together. Can't you just see the love already?


Collin had fun at his Easter party/egg hunt at school. He loved showing me all the things he gets to do on the playground. And he ate a huge iced, sprinkled, filled donut. He brought me a piece about the size of a dime and told me he didn't like it. I guess he was just ready to play.

We had a great time at home and spending time with Mike's family on Easter Sunday.


We've been looking forward to spending time at Nanna's house tomorrow and Friday. We have plans for more egg hunting, egg dying, and a trip to the park. Hopefully the rain won't spoil all the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers