Wherever you go, I'll go there too. Here and there and everywhere, and always with you. ~Sandra Boynton

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Time Flies.

Seriously, where does the time go? I can't believe that Katelyn is already 4 months old!

She is really starting to notice her hands now. She plays with them, grabs toys with them, and mostly tries to eat them. Oh, and she also started sitting in her high chair with us at dinner time. Such a big girl!


She has also gotten much better about tummy time and is finally starting to lift her head instead of just lying on the blanket crying.


We have had a great week since the last post filled with lots of fun (and funny) things around our house. Collin has really been into painting lately. He mostly uses watercolor paint so usually ends up just drenching the paper, but he has fun anyway.



Katelyn had her first real playdate this week. Ethan and his mommy Katie came for a visit on Friday. They were so cute just staring at each other. I could see a wedding in our future! Katie and I had a great time too with good conversation and good coffee. And an Ellen episode with the funniest blindfolded musical chairs I have ever seen.


We're looking forward to some Easter/Spring fun this weekend and next week. Pics to come I'm sure. I'll leave you this week with a song from Collin. (He gets a little confused when I video him since our camera is our camcorder. Hence the silly smile and multiple "cheeses" in the middle of his song).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers