Wherever you go, I'll go there too. Here and there and everywhere, and always with you. ~Sandra Boynton

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

When I Was a Cat...

Okay, no pictures this time...sorry! Just wanted to share a funny story about Collin today. It's the little things like this I don't want to forget! So, we're always talking about things Katelyn does (i.e. nurses, cries, spits up, sits in the bumbo seat, etc.). Collin loves to hear that he used to do the same things when he was a baby. He is constantly telling me that "I used to do that when I was a baby." He also tells me the things he will do when he's bigger (drive the car, drink coke and coffee, etc.), and thinks that I will be smaller. I guess I may seem smaller to him as he grows. (Wait, I probably will be smaller than him!).

Anyway...today I was sitting in the glider feeding Katelyn. Bailey (the cat) jumped up on the chair (as she always does when I am feeding Katelyn). I guess I sort of jumped, because Collin says "What did Bailey do, mom?" Me: "She jumped up on the chair and scared me." Collin: "Oh, (laughing)...I used to do that when I was a cat." So serious. It was all I could do to stop laughing out loud so he would not be embarrassed.

On another note, Katelyn has been really sick the past 2 days. Lots of congestion, coughing, watery eyes. No fever though, so hoping maybe it's just allergies. Today I finally just sat down and held her for 2 hours so that she would take a nap. She was so pitiful, and I knew the sleep would help a little. Collin was a little congested this weekend, but his Claritin seems to be helping. It's hard not to be able to do much for Katelyn to make her feel better. So, I haven't had a chance to upload any pictures, but we did have a great time at Nanna's house last week/weekend. Hopefully I'll post about our trip there later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers