Wherever you go, I'll go there too. Here and there and everywhere, and always with you. ~Sandra Boynton

Friday, June 4, 2010

Cleaning Bathrooms

I asked Collin to get out a few toys to entertain Katelyn today while I cleaned their bathroom. I came back in to this:
He really is such a great big brother and does a great job taking care of her. Since she can't stand to be alone, I can't count how many times a day I ask him to come and sit in the same room with her while I run do something. He never complains.

Obviously I got more picture taking done than bathroom cleaning but that's okay. I finished it anyway (just with Katelyn attached to my hip).

P.S. I was playing with the manual settings on the camera so the lighting in some of these is not great. I have a lot to learn...

2 comments:

  1. I love that he brought her a calculator! :) Too precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a calculator on the floor in picture #1? Wow, Katelyn is crunching numbers in her spare time!

    ReplyDelete

Followers