Wherever you go, I'll go there too. Here and there and everywhere, and always with you. ~Sandra Boynton

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Imaginations at Play

On Friday, my sister and I took the kids to Imaginations at Play in Buford. They had such a great time. Collin and Carter spent some time in each area and played for 2.5 hours straight. Without a single argument I think. (Maybe because they were playing with someone else's toys and didn't have to worry about each other taking their toys home with them.) I sort of expected the place to be bigger, but it ended up being a good thing since we could just let them roam free and always have them in our line of sight. We will definitely be going back! Here are some pictures of their fun!


Katelyn spent 95% of her time there like this:

And 5% like this:

It's a great place for kids and I think we may be having Collin's next birthday party there. Despite our disaster at lunch (kids outnumbering parents, long wait, bad food, etc., etc.), it was a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers