Wherever you go, I'll go there too. Here and there and everywhere, and always with you. ~Sandra Boynton

Friday, August 27, 2010

Update

So I'm quickly learning that Katelyn likes to prove people wrong. Or wait until the last minute. One of the two. Just like when her pediatrician gave her until 7 months to start sitting and she started sitting 2 days before that. Today I heard her babble for the first time. An actual "B" sound. It didn't last long, but it's a start!



And I just have to add this one of Collin as well. Lately, his favorite is The Backyardigans. I think he wants to have a Polka Palace Party for his next birthday. The other day he asked if we could buy some instruments. He said he wanted a tuba, a clarinet for me, an accordion for Daddy, and drums for Katelyn. So silly! So he does this 20+ times a day in his room:



1 comment:

  1. Way to go Katelyn! Griffin was a late bloomer too. He didnt roll over until 7 months and crawl until 10. Some babies just take their time. She sure is precious!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers