Wherever you go, I'll go there too. Here and there and everywhere, and always with you. ~Sandra Boynton

Saturday, March 19, 2011

It's been a little while since our last update. Unfortunately, we've been in "sickland" again this past week. Poor Collin was down and out for another week with a yucky tummy bug. So far, no one else has gotten it, and we're hoping it stays that way. I also got a lesser version that lasted a good 24 hours. But it came with a high fever, so I pretty much couldn't even get out of the bed. Let me start by saying I wish there were more pictures of Collin in this post, but this is the face I get anytime I get the camera out. I think he's still having a bit of a hard time due to his complete lack of nutrients over the week. He's been so dramatic and emotional too. Hope it passes soon.When we haven't been inside spraying lysol or washing sheets, we've been outside enjoying this great weather. So much that I keep asking myself, "what am I forgetting to do?" It's been great. I am halfway through a book, since I get to read while the kids do this:Looking for the birds
She thinks her brother is crazy.

Now, don't be too fooled. It's a book about sensory integration. But one I've been wanting to read for a while.

And on another subject, Katelyn's hair is driving me crazy. I love that it's growing. But the front is getting so long. She's doing a little better with bows, but not enough to keep her hair out of her eyes. So we tried this.
It's a little Cindy Lou Who-ish, but it works.

And she's been climbing more and more...
Hoping for a healthy week!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're all better. We want to come play in the sandbox!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers