Wherever you go, I'll go there too. Here and there and everywhere, and always with you. ~Sandra Boynton

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Play. Learn. Create.

So Collin has been quite the little creator lately. Saturday, Mike took him somewhere great. Home Depot. The first Saturday of every month they have free kids workshops. This was his first time and he LOVED it. He made and raced a race car. Hammer and nails included. He's got Home Depot stickers on his calendar to tell him when he gets to go again. And he even got a cute little apron that he has been wearing around the house since.I wish I had thought to take a picture of the painting he made for Mimi and Auntie Joy, because it was quite impressive. But I did get a picture of the alphabet that he wrote all by himself (without copying the letters) for the first time. I didn't even realize he could do this. (Please ignore the dirty placemat!)Mimi and Auntie Joy also brought him some modeling clay today. Here is his first creation that he made for me. I'm not sure what it is, but it's pretty neat if you ask me. I think he said something about a train.And here's his caterpillar he made next.What will we he come up with tomorrow?

1 comment:

Followers