Wherever you go, I'll go there too. Here and there and everywhere, and always with you. ~Sandra Boynton

Friday, August 3, 2012

Day at the Lake!

Today we got to spend an entire day on Lake Lanier for Nanna's birthday present from Gumpy!  He rented an awesome boat and the kids had an absolute blast!  The boys were hardly in the boat at all between swimming, exploring "islands", and riding in the tube!  

It took a while for us to get going and Campbell wasn't very happy about it :)  Did I mention she's 3?  I remember when Collin was 3 and I have to say I'm not looking that forward to Katelyn's next birthday.  3 is so much worse than the so called "terrible 2s"!
 I think Gumpy had just blown up the huge tube in this picture!
 Katelyn snacking already...
 They had so much fun together!
 Can't believe Aunt Kandace got up so early to go with us...but the kids (and me) always love seeing her.  I hope she has some aloe at home though!
 My silly little girl.
 Tried to get a picture with Nanna and all of her grandbabies.  4 out of 5 looking at the camera isn't bad.
 The boys...
 Lunch on the boat.
 These big boys spent half the day on this thing.

 Exploring.

 Nanna and Aunt Kandace enjoying the tube.  Kandace was scared of the fishies, but she did go down the slide!
 Headed back to the marina after a long day of boating.


 And the day ended with four of my favorite photos!




Thank you Nanna and Gumpy for a really fun day!  I think the kids will sleep late tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers