Wherever you go, I'll go there too. Here and there and everywhere, and always with you. ~Sandra Boynton

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

One on One

Since we're gearing up for a pretty fun filled weekend over here, I figured I should catch you up on some of the fun we had last weekend/this week.  I was glad to get some one on one time with each of the kids this weekend.  

On Friday, Katelyn had her first "playdate" sans brother.  While Mag and I were a bit sad and missing our boys, we were also excited to be able to have some of that one on one time with the girls like we used to have with our little guys!

We headed back to the Suwanee Fountains (and the Brown Bag Deli).





 So glad Katie, Ethan and Emily could be there too!  We needed a boy in the mix.  I haven't gotten a picture of Kate and Ethan in a while and this is definitely one of my favorites!
 On Saturday, I took Collin to one of his "girlfriends" birthday parties while Kate and Daddy went out for pizza.  It was an awesome party complete with horses, hay rides, a bounce house, and cute photo ops!







 Mimi, Auntie Joy and Uncle Virgil came to visit on Sunday.  The girls and Collin went shopping while the big guys played golf.  Do you know how hard it is to take a clear picture on a carousel?  This was the best one (taken after the ride actually stopped)!

And last but not least, Collin had his first day of karate on Tuesday!  We got a great deal on the first 5 sessions so we figured we would give it a try to see if he likes it.  He did pretty good but needs to work on his focus and answering questions appropriately.  He keeps asking when his next session is, so I guess that's a good sign!


1 comment:

  1. Love me some Brown Bag Deli too, girl! Miss seeing you! Your babies are just too precious!

    ReplyDelete

Followers