Wherever you go, I'll go there too. Here and there and everywhere, and always with you. ~Sandra Boynton

Saturday, August 4, 2012

One milestone to another...

I guess Katelyn didn't realize I was busy preparing myself for Collin's first day of Kindergarten on Friday.  For the past few days, she has been talking to me about "climbing in her bed."  Today, she decided not to nap and proceeded to tell me that she was standing up in her bed.  I wasn't sure what she meant until she explained to me that she was putting her foot up on the rail of her crib.  I guess we held off long enough and I had a feeling today was finally the day we needed to switch to her toddler bed.  She was super excited about her "big girl bed".  We established the rule that she can climb into her bed by herself, but she is not allowed to climb out of bed.  So far, so good!
So proud
Cheese
Brother had to get in on the picture taking.  I love the way she is looking at him!
Testing it out.
Silly girl.  
 We had no problems getting her to go to sleep tonight.  I snuck in later to catch this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers