Wherever you go, I'll go there too. Here and there and everywhere, and always with you. ~Sandra Boynton

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Last Day of Summer!

Yep, it's finally here.  Summer is over and my little man starts Kindergarten on Friday.  I considered today our last day of summer because a) I have to work tomorrow, b) we have open house tomorrow night, c) school night bedtime starts tomorrow, and d)  I will spend half the day tomorrow preparing for (having a panic attack about) Friday.

Initially, I thought we would spend a quiet day at home.  I'm so glad we didn't.  We had the BEST playdate with some of our bestest friends, Maggie, Colt, and Marley.  We discovered Catch Air Suwanee, Brown Bag Deli, and the Suwanee Fountain ALL.IN.ONE.DAY.

The kids had a great time at Catch Air.  Katelyn didn't really warm up to trying it out until about 30 minutes before we left, but the boys and Marley were nonstop for 2 hours.

We decided to do lunch near the fountains.  The kids had no bathing suits and not quite enough emergency changes of clothes for the 4 of them, but we decided to let them get soaked anyway.  I have no idea how or why I don't have a single fountain picture of Marley, because she was hilarious.  I'm sure her mommy has some great ones.

 Couldn't really think of a better way to end the summer!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers