Wherever you go, I'll go there too. Here and there and everywhere, and always with you. ~Sandra Boynton

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Busy Week

Yes, it has definitely been busy. Busy but fun. So busy though that I refused to go anywhere today. So I'm sitting in the quiet while Katelyn naps. Mike and Collin went for lunch at Steak and Shake and looking at golf clubs. Here's a quick recap of the week:

Monday: Why can't I remember what I did on Monday?
Tuesday: Class/Work/School
Wednesday: Work/School
Thursday: Breakfast at Krispy Kreme and playdate at the park with Mag, Colt, and Marley. See pics below...
Friday: Lunch with good friend Jena at Einsteins and trip to Babies R Us.
Saturday: Consignment sale with Collin, Grocery shopping with Collin, Mall of Ga with Collin, Katelyn, Kelli, Carter, and Campbell, Homemade pizza dinner with same people plus Mike.

Whew! It may not sound like that much at first, but add in all the climbing in/out of the car, buckling/unbuckling car seats, unloading strollers, etc. etc. all in this crazy HEAT WAVE we're having and I think you may understand why I'm staying in the house today.

Here are some pics from the park...

We had a great time, but are all looking forward to redoing the day in the fall!

In other news, Katelyn starting waving "hi" and "bye bye" yesterday. At the mall. To complete strangers.

And I know Collin's growing up, wants to stay with his friends at school, etc., but I wasn't quite ready for this...

Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. L-O-V-E the picture of Collin with his Silly Bands! PRICELESS! Happy Monday girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are precious! I do the bows with toothpaste (the white kind, gel doesnt hold as well). Just a little dab and it holds so well and washes right out. I got the bows off etsy. Just type in no hair baby bows or something similiar. It was like 25 bows all different colors. It game with surgical lubricant but that doesnt hold very well. I see if I can dig up a link and send it to you. I'll see you at Carter's party!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. something like this....
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/52006046/stick-on-newborn-baby-hair-bows-baby?ref=sr_gallery_7&%3Bga_search_query=stick+on+infant+bows&%3Bga_search_type=handmade&%3Bga_page=&%3Border=&%3Bincludes%5B0%5D=tags&%3Bincludes%5B1%5D=title

    ReplyDelete

Followers