Wherever you go, I'll go there too. Here and there and everywhere, and always with you. ~Sandra Boynton

Friday, November 26, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATELYN!

Katelyn Leigh, you are a big ONE YEAR OLD today! Today, you even looked older to mommy. I think it's because your hair is finally growing! We celebrated your birthday today by staying at home and preparing for your big party tomorrow. (Except for mommy's short trip to Target, Kohl's and Toys R Us to get a few black friday deals.). Big brother just couldn't wait for Daddy to get home from work for you to open your presents, so he gave you his gift this morning. He picked you out a stuffed character from Toy Story 3 (go figure). Her name is Dolly and we think you love her.
Auntie Joy gave you a cute new outfit too. Here you are wearing it. I think you are probably thinking "Ok, enough with the camera. Can you please help me get this big box out of this bag?"
At first, you weren't too interested in your cute little kitchen, but it did provide some good entertainment while mommy baked cupcakes a little later.
And you also got your first bouquet of flowers today...from Daddy.Earlier today, I had all intentions on writing about what you've been up to the past month in this post, but I think I will save that stuff for after we head to the pediatrician for your 1 year checkup! I can't wait to celebrate your birthday with you tomorrow, and Mommy needs to go to sleep.

Happy 1st Birthday sweet Katelyn! We love you so much!

1 comment:

Followers