Wherever you go, I'll go there too. Here and there and everywhere, and always with you. ~Sandra Boynton

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Then there's this...

One might think that after our busy Thanksgiving and Birthday Party-ing, that I couldn't possibly have anything exciting to blog about today. While I would have loved to stay in my jammies and play all day long, Collin was invited to another birthday party for a little boy in his class. I knew he would be very excited to go, so we went. The invitation said "Wild Reptile Party", but I wasn't sure he would be doing this:He had such a great time seeing/touching/holding all of the reptiles. And I think he really had fun playing with a lot of his friends from school. I enjoyed spending a little one on one time with my little man. It's been a while!

While Collin and I were learning about reptiles, Katelyn was home with Daddy doing this (the video is a little long, but you can get the idea within the first few seconds):

This little girl may be walking before I ever thought she would. In a few short hours, she started pulling up to stand, letting go with one or both hands, cruising around the furniture, and even taking a few steps with her new baby stroller/walker from Nanna. Whew! That's a lot of progress for one day. I bet she sleeps good tonight! I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers