Wherever you go, I'll go there too. Here and there and everywhere, and always with you. ~Sandra Boynton

Friday, July 16, 2010

Okay Moms, Don't Blink...

Cause just like that your precious 8 lb. baby boy is doing this...



and this...



Collin finished swimming lessons last week and can now swim on his own! I wish I had a better video. We went to swim with Mag, Colt, Marley, Katie, and Ethan last Friday and he was doing so well, but I was in the water with him so I didn't get a video. He was swimming to me and back to the steps over and over and over and over...

And just like that your little 6 lb. peanut has graduated from her infant carrier and is now big enough to do this when you go to a restaurant to eat lunch...

Aside from our fun playdate on Friday, we haven't ventured far from the house this week. Unless of course you count our numerous trips to the store (Michaels, Kroger, Target, Bed Bath and Beyond, and Toys R Us) and our yummy lunches at Vinny's and Steak and Shake. Okay, maybe we've been out of the house. I've also been working this week. I've covered for some vacations at a clinic near our house and gone to CHOA to do some evaluations. Collin and Katelyn got to spend some quality time with Daddy and Mimi while I was gone.

When we've been at home (which apparently hasn't been as much as I thought), I've been trying to learn more about my camera and get away from automatic mode. So here are some cute shots I've captured over the past week.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers