Wherever you go, I'll go there too. Here and there and everywhere, and always with you. ~Sandra Boynton

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

When I go in there, will I be able to touch the bottom?

(i.e. what Collin said as we walked into one of the first exhibits of the Georgia Aquarium today). What a sweet boy. He was a little confused since I packed up his swimming suit in case we had time to drop in for a splash at Centennial Park after the aquarium.

Mike took off work today and we headed down to the aquarium with Mimi. Collin and Katelyn were both amazed (and a little unsure) at first. Collin's favorites were the crabs and divers. I loved the Belugas. Here are some pics from our trip!

In other news, Katelyn rolled over onto her belly yesterday for the first time, and she did it 2 more times today! I have a feeling she will be on the move sometime in the near future.

And Happy Birthday Mom!! Looking forward to spending time with you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers