Wherever you go, I'll go there too. Here and there and everywhere, and always with you. ~Sandra Boynton

Friday, July 2, 2010

Surprise!

Okay, so remember yesterday I told you there would be more to come on the room in the basement? Well, here goes...

No, there is not going to be another addition to our family (I know that's what at least one of you was thinking). But Mike and I have been working on something for a few months that I really haven't told many people about (mainly because I wanted to make sure it was going to happen before I said anything). I never expected the first finished room in our basement to look like this:

Tonight we launched our own online flag store. Check out our website at decorative-house-and-garden-flags.com and let us know what you think! Many thanks to my husband who has put in many many extra work hours at home building a great looking (in my opinion) website!

2 comments:

  1. I did think something different at first! I also thought at first glance at the picture that Mike had build you a closet for shoes! Kinda glad that those are flags and not 10,000 shoes! Best of luck with this website! What's the address?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I wish I had that many pairs of shoes! Well, not really... It's www.decorativehouseandgardenflags.com.

    ReplyDelete

Followers